How ScreenMail works
- Go to the ScreenMail page of the person you wish to communicate with
- You only need a web browser. Nothing to install or download
- Notice the recording button that floats on the screen
- Press Record – and anything you show on the screen and say to your microphone will be recorded
- When ready, whatever you have shown becomes a video. Press Send, and it almost immediately available to the ScreenMail recipient for viewing
- Get email notifications when new ScreenMails arrive
What do people use ScreenMail for?
- Save time – show anything to anyone remotely. The video can be watched whenever.
- Avoid meetings (even online meetings!) and spend less time in them
- Ask and reply to questions remotely, report issues and bugs to support staff
- Send and Receive reports and presentations faster
- Supercharge your projects with video for collaboration and teamwork
- Remote usability testing